What is Major League Triathlon?
Major League Triathlon is an exciting new race series, scheduled to start in 2016. If you missed Kelly O’Mara’s article, ‘What is Major League Triathlon Anyway‘, go ahead and read it now – it will answer all your questions, such as:
- will there be age-groupers, or just pros?
- will there be beer?
- who’s behind all this?
- seriously, will there be beer?
TRS Triathlon is pleased to share, in conjunction with Major League Triathlon’s publicity team, the following exclusive information about their inaugural 2016 season:
Dates and Locations
- 4/15/16 – 4/17/16 in Temple, TX
- 6/17/16 – 6/19/16 in Sarasota, FL
- 8/26/16 – 8/28/16 in Lincoln, NE
- 9/9/16 – 9/11/16 in Greater Portland, ME
Total money on offer for the season is $172,000.