How to get #unfollowed by @TheRealStarky:
1. Broadcast the details of your workout. This is almost always a veiled brag and it cannot be tolerated.
2. Get phished or “hacked” as the stupid people call it.
3. Use the hash-tag #blessed. Sarcastic use is permitted if I think it’s funny. My decision is final and cannot be appealed.
4. Begin a tweet with the salutation, “Dear _______,” when referring to a place or thing.
5. Announce that @TheRealStarky has followed you.
6. Follow the @GotChocoMilk twitter account. #UnfollowChocoMilk
7. Tweet a summary report of your twitter activity including but not limited to your mentions, reach, replies, retweets, new followers, and/or your unfollows.
8. Use the phrase “just sayin'”, the hashtag #justsayin or any version of this idiotic catchphrase reserved for teenage girls.