They hire an experienced professional coach.
They train with a squad.
- Competition pushes team members to explore their limits.
You are probably not in a position to quit your job, move to Boulder, Colorado and hire a celebrity coach like Dave Scott or Mark Allen for $500 per month.
Plus, you may not want to give them 20% of your prize money!
Don’t worry, we have a solution…
Join a virtual training squad coached by pro triathlete and veteran coach, Brandon Marsh.
- Brandon has been racing triathlons since 1988 and he’s been a full-time professional athlete for the last 12 years.
- He’s been coaching both amateur and professional triathletes for over a decade. Brandon has probably forgotten more about triathlon than the rest of us will learn in a lifetime!
When do we start?
Training starts on May 24 and you will schedule your race between Sept 12th and 20th.
Events taking place these weekends include:
- Toughman New York
- IM 70.3 Santa Cruz
- IM 70.3 Sunshine Coast
- HITS Hunter Mountain, NY
- Challenge Almere Amsterdam
- Esprit – Montreal
- Capitolaman – Capitola, CA
- Challenge UK
- Challenge Cedar Point
- IM 70.3 Lake Tahoe
- IM 70.3 Princeton
- IM 70.3 Cozumel
How does this program work?
Brandon will provide a comprehensive 16 week (17 weeks if you’re racing the 20th) training program that will fully prepare you for a long course (70.3 miles) triathlon. The training program will differ slightly for beginners, intermediate and more advanced athletes.
You are not simply buying a training plan, you are joining a team and buying weekly access to a solid coach. Brandon and The Real Starky will host a weekly Google hangout where Brandon will discuss the week ahead and answer your questions about the training schedule. Plus, we’ll dive into the meatiest of topics regarding both training and racing. With The Real Starky hosting the calls (he’s training for Toughman New York), you know the weekly hangouts are going to be fun and entertaining!
The squad will utilize a private forum that Brandon will check in on regularly in order to coach you up and answer your questions. You will also be able to both encourage and occasionally trash talk your fellow squad members.
Who is the program designed for?
- You’ve recently completed Sprint and/or Olympic distance races. Now you’re ready to go longer.
- You are experienced at long course and aiming to break personal records.
Aside from the training plan, forum access and the weekly Google hangout, what else is included?
- Tailor-made video tutorials. Topics will be chosen by the squad once we get started.
- MP3 copies of the Google hangouts in case you can’t join (or just want to listen again).
- Checklists, tutorials and other resources that will make sure you’re 100% prepared for the race.
Unlimited digital access to a high caliber coach can cost a fortune.
You want to hire a pro triathlete that will talk to you on the phone every week? That will cost from $250 to 500 per month!
The cost of this multimedia, virtual team training program is just $449.00.
Act now, because we are capping the squad at 50 members. Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Click here to join.